An anthology of short stories twisting classic stories and your imagination in all new ways.
Alternate versions of stories you know taking you in new directions.
From much-loved fairy fables to time-honored tales, no genre or classic is off-limits. Classics ReMixed spins and twists divergent versions of old favorites and stories we all know. Be prepared to have all your…
- Supernatural, horror, speculative fiction, thriller, sci-fi, science fiction, fiction, terror
- Anthology of short stories
- Over 356 pages of thought-provoking fiction & fantasy
- Fairy Tales, classics
Table of Contents for Classics ReMixed
- Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother Tells All by Jill Hand
The inside story behind one of our favorite fables
- Sailor’s Saga by Steve Rouse
Old Man and the Sea meets Moby Dick meet 20,000 Leagues
- Not a Single Soul by Tom Howard
A good witch, a wicked witch, but which witch is which?
- The Maze Under the Clouds by Blake Jessop
A sci-fi spin on the myth of Theseus and the Minotaur
- The Upper Hand by A.P. Sessler
In a spin on “The Monkey’s Paw,” be careful what you wish for…
- Of House and Home by Eric Andrews-Katz
Were Hansel and Gretel the victims? Not so much.
- Solomon’s Moon by Kevin M. Folliard
Not all invisible men are created equal. Some are just bad.
- A Taste of Wonderland by Gregory L. Norris
Starvation twists Alice, Wonderland, and all its inhabitants
- Gluttony by Henry Herz
What happens below decks, stays below decks in this biblical misadventure.
- Moby n’ Queegs by William Ade
This ain’t your daddy’s Moby Dick
- Follicles, Fables & Follies by Paul K. Metheney
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down … never mind
- Jane, Designed to Love by Brandon L. Summers
Jane Eyre or A.I.? Do androids dream of electric love?
- Ding Dong the Pitch is Deadly by Jonathan Shipley
There’s no place like home plate
- Catcher in the Crawlspace by Jay Seate
Catcher in the Rye or Stalker in the Crawlspace?
- Curse of Avalon by Anthony Regolino
That’s no Lady of the Lake…
- Treasure Moon by Robert Allen Lupton
Treasure Island with a sci-fi twisted sense of humor
- Noah from Mars by Lawrence Dagstine
Science fictions versus one family’s faith
- Strike the Match by Robert Petyo
The Three Musketeers go bowling. Seriously.
- Handsome and Greedy by Katherine Brown
Hansel and Gretel like you’ve never seen them before
- Copper County Fair by Cheryl Stevens Clark
The story of the Minotaur comes to Copper County
- Mermaid by Karen Janowsky
The Little Mermaid in modern day prose
- A Novel Gathering by Neil Childs
A band of fictional rogues who attempt to rob the poor to feather their own nests