Left-Hand Publishers offers publishing services at no up-front cost to the author. If a manuscript or story is accepted for publishing and is print-ready, we publishing the book and pay royalties to the writer. We offer the following services:
- Print (you know, books)
- Electronic formats (e-books, Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, Nook, etc.)
- Line Editing – punctuation, spelling, formatting, grammar, paragraph structure, sentence flow, word choice, and language-related techniques.
- Proof Reading
- Story Editing – pace, voice, style, readability, conflict, POV, and forward movement.
- Manuscript Analysis – documentation of the statistics of your manuscript, plus recommendations based on that data.
- Cover Design – a great cover can mean the difference between a flop and a blockbuster.
- Marketing Consulting – documented advice and notes on how to get your brand out there.
- Social Media consulting & assistance – design, suggestions, even content development to build a platform of followers.
- Web Design – design and development of an online presence to help market your books, work, and brand.
- Collateral design – bookmarks, business cards, poster design to build a consistent style to your brand.
Other than publishing, many of our services are optional. A manuscript may not be print-ready upon initial submission and may require further editing, whether through our company or an outside source, before we will publish it.Left Hand Publishers is NOT a vanity press. We will never ask the writer for an investment or to pay any part of the cost of being published. We provide our publishing services as a percentage of revenue which we participate in, once the work sells. Optional Services are available to writers who need assistance in getting their manuscripts and/or their marketing tools honed for a successful and profitable publishing experience. For various consulting services, outside of publishing, we will provide an estimate in advance at no charge. For more information, contact us at .