In a world where self-publishing is becoming more and more commonplace, and independent publishers are popping up on every corner, why would an author use Left Hand Publishers? What are the Benefits of Left Hand Publishers? Our main differentiators are Personalized Service and Speed to Market. Using Left Hand Publishers frees you up to do what you do best: write. We pride ourselves on a gentler, more personalized approach to partnering with writers. We also get your book to market considerably faster than most independent publishers and faster than trade publishers.
- Easy to work with – the Left Hand Publishing team is friendlier than most publishers and editors, treating you like a valued partner, not just a number. We work WITH you.
- Faster turn around – most independent and trade publisher take twelve to eighteen months to get a book published, Left Hand Publishers usually produces in less than six months, sometimes as little as four, depending on how much work needs to be done to prepare it for print.
- Database of thousands of reviewers to get your book reviewed. The more reviews you have, the more you sell.
- A willing stable of ARC reviewers – Advance Copy Readers read your book and write reviews in advance of it going on sale. So that when it does launch, it has instant reviews which translate into faster sales and higher rankings.
- Professional Editors – Experienced editing tightens your writing into a more professional book. A family member or a friend may not have the skills to edit your manuscript in the manner it truly deserves. Even Stephen King and J.K. Rowling have professional editors work on their books before they get close to print.
- Professional Book Cover Designers – people do judge books by their covers, especially before they pay good money for them. A bad design will tremendously impact your sales negatively. A professional designer understands typography, negative spacing, color theory, branding, and more. Designing your own cover, while less expensive, can reduce your sales to next to nothing.
- Marketing Professionals to get your sales as high as possible. From social media marketing to giveaways, to book festivals and conventions, we know how to market your brand.
Left Hand Publishers is NOT a vanity press. We will never ask the writer for an investment or to pay any part of the cost of being published. We provide our publishing services as a percentage of revenue which we participate in, once the work sells. Optional Services are available to writers who need assistance in getting their manuscripts and/or their marketing tools honed for a successful and profitable publishing experience. For various consulting services, outside of publishing, we will provide an estimate in advance at no charge. For more information, contact us at .