Beautiful Lies, Painful Truths now on sale
To get ahead of the game, we launched Beautiful Lies, Painful Truths on Amazon today. The printers said it would take 3-5 days to get it up there, but it showed up on Amazon almost immediately (albeit incomplete). The 6″x9″ trade paperback has a gloss cover, is nearly 400 pages long, and looks and feels great.
All-in-all, we are very excited to launch this new anthology and very proud of all the authors that provided the creative content to make it happen.
The anthology of 24 tales of the supernatural, thrilling, dramatic, metaphysical, just plain scary retails for $17.99 (U.S.)
In Error Or Just Waiting On
- Waiting On: See Inside, Back Cover, Table of Contents
- Error: Amazon lists Paul K. Metheney as the author when he is just another contributing author, but that may be a factor in the printer only allowing 20 contributing authors to be listed. This also may be because he was the cover designer, as well as a contributing author. This is something we will adjust if possible.
- Reviews -If you enjoy the book, please post a positive review.
Stuff that may be of Interest
- The Description on Amazon was designed (sentence structure, formatting, bullet points, etc.) to be more Amazon-friendly (i.e., better rankings)
- Pricing was decided based on printing costs, competitive analysis of similar anthologies, and hard-costs such as author royalties
- We placed the country of origin in the taglines of the TOC and the stories themselves to give readers an easy way to find their own country’s authors.
- The one line synopsis in the tagline was developed to make the book unique, easier for the reader to pick and choose the story and genre they want to read first and to tease the reader with a little information about the story without giving away the twist or plot.
- We redesigned the back cover once the ARC reviewers provided us with their blurbs.
- The Grim Reaper was added to the front cover to add some meaningful depth and provide a little more information to the prospective reader that this is about Death, Life, truth, and lies.